Nov 26, 2009

Don't let the fire inside chill....An year after 26/11


I still remember those 3 days last year, when every1 of us in Mumbai were helpless...sitting at our places terrified and kept updating ourselves wth news & media..e1 was terrified, frustrated & angry...I'm sure every1 of us had a feeling of gng out there & doing sumthng for our city, a fire rushed thru our veins...atleast i had that feeling. I don’t need to say how much I am attached with my city Mumbai. I know the in and out of Mumbai, the spirit, the josh!, the love and care of people with each other despite of different caste, color and religion!

But real life situations are not like what happens in Movies..The real fact is we can’t do anything as done in the movie like Wednesday or Rang de basanti.One thing we can do is not to let the fire inside us chill after things normalize.We got to do something for our country even if its a small things as respecting the rules or reporting suspicious acts or assisting the security forces during check ups and raids.As an alert and active citizen I say we should all take it up on ourselves to do our bit to maintain vigilance and help the authorities (and even push if necessary) to make the city safer. Let’s ensure that we report unclaimed items, suspicious strangers/activity in our vicinity.

Even I know about me I m the same common man and today I m discussing but tomorrow I’ll forget all this and have normal life till the next blast happens... so I am one common person among "WE INDIAN" and yes I still pound to be an Indian and I can’t deny this coz nothing can stop us and I have the same spirit as all other Indians have. We can only Say "Dilli dilwallon ki hai and Mumbai Kabhi rukta nahi" after every incident like this. this is how we justify india's disability against terror and politicians.

Please remember tomorrow morning is not just another day
"It’s the day of Rising!!!!”

No comments:

Post a Comment